This 3.5 -hour program is designed for all managers, supervisors, workers and maintenance staff. An idea class size is up to 15 participants. We conduct this program in your facility or job site, on your schedule, utilizing your equipment, procedures and situations familiar to your people.
Participants will learn:
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act, Construction Regulations and important definitions
- Common Fall Protection Definitions
- Where fall protection is required
- Alternatives to reduce risks associated with working at heights such as scaffolds, railings, guard rails
- How fall protection works.
- Understanding lanyards and their deployment.
- Where and how to anchor
- How to design anchor points
- Fall Protection on Ladders
- Examples of fall protection failure
Each participant will receive course materials and a certificate of participation. The company will receive a record of training and a copy of the course materials and test results for your file.